At BuildMat, we pride ourselves on only supplying high-quality building materials. To make sure you are comparing apples with apples, check our product characteristics and specifications below:
- Total 0.053m3 internal cubic size providing 53-litre capacity.
- Convenient extra bowl for small items and sink accessories.
- Rolled R10 round edges for a neat modern look.
- Hardwearing 304 grade Stainless Steel (ISO9001:2000)
- Purpose built kitchen sinks for domestic & commercial application
- Minimum 18% Chromium and 8% Nickle
- Matte/Satin with Hairline/Brushed Finish to disguise scratching.
- Bent, welded, grinded, polished and packed by hand.
- Suitable for under-mount, over-mount and flush-mount.
- X-Shaped Fall Design to Central waste.
- Symmetrical sink tub allows for reverseable installation flexibility.
- Perfect as kitchen sink or laundry trough.
- 90mm Strainer Waste and Plug included for each drain.
- Noise reducing sound absorbing pads to all external faces and base.
- Exterior coating to prevent condensation.
- Fit for Australian Standards and UPC certified.
- Protected during transport with polystrene, plastic and woven cloth.
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
- 25 years warranty.
Brushed Stainless Steel in Matte Hairline Texture Finish
Double Bowl Sink
Undermount, Topmount & Flushmount
R10 Slightly Rounded Corners
16 gauge / 1.5mm Thick Stainless Steel
Capacity in Litres
Internal Cubic Size
1075 x 450 mm (Including Lip)
400 x 400 and 250 x 400 mm (Excluding Lip)
Yes, to all sides and base
2 included w/ plug (one for each bowl)
X shape fall to Centre Waste
Strainer Waste Size
25 Years Structural Warranty
1145 x 520 x 275 mm
Buildmat is offering Free Shipping Australia Wide on kitchen sinks.
Buildmat offers free shipping for all orders over $100.
All our orders are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse and are shipped next business day.
Shipping time estimates are listed below. if you're really worried about delivery times feel free to call us and we can give you a more accurate estimate and also let you know who our courier for your area is.
interstate regional areas
The thickness of kitchen sinks plays an important part to the quality and durability. The thicker the steel used to make it means you get more sink.
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together instead of a machine just pressing on a sheet of metal.
It means that the each corner is carefully crafted and that each wall of the sink is a true 1.5mm thick stainless steel instead of a sheet of metal being stretched by a large machine press into shape.
Buildmat is the winner of the international Product Design Award in the 2020 Architecture Masterprize.
At Buildmat we are constantly updating and improving our product range and designs and it has shown this year by winning a product design award in the kitchen category of a global competition.
Modern Design and
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together
Brushed Stainless Steel
Internal Corner Radius
1075 x 450 mm
400 x 400 and 250 x 400 mm
1.5mm / 16 gauge steel
Buildmat Superior Quality
What other brands consider high quality hand made
High quality pressed or cheap handmade
We had a bit of a rough start with the sink (Logan 1075x450 Single & Qtr Bowl with Drain Board Sink) - by the time we received it, one corner would sit correctly and the diagonally opposed corner would lift up. After a lot of too'ing and fro'ing we received another sink and it fits like a glove. It feels solid and the drainer has a good degree of slant to it so that there is no stagnant water. So, 4 1/2 out of 5. Only because of the stress involved along the way. But, common sense prevailed and we have a sink!!! Thank you (PS. Am so glad that we ordered the drainer - it is fantastic and it also rolls up to be put away when not needed).
Shopped around and never found a sink of equal quality and design even for 3 times the price. An excellent price and beautiful design. Havent installed it yet my new kitchen is due next year I'm sure it will look sensational.
We are extremely happy with our Logan sunk with draining board and Mecca tap. We bought this online due to lockdown and we had a question and went to ring but it was a weekend and no one answered. We decided to call back on the Monday but within 10 mins we had a call from them and they were great with advice and answering our questions.
Great quality and size. We have used it as a top mount sink and it is almost flush to the benchtop. Very happy!
Great service, prompt delivery. Good looking sink.