Learn more about
Single Bowl Sink.
The Penny 510 sink is extremely versatile and we see it being used in both the small kitchens and the laundry. The depth allows you to clean pots and pans as well and being big enough to soak things in. No wonder it's the most popular size.
- 1.5mm thick (16 gauge) steel for increased durability.
- 46-litre capacity
- 460 x 400 x 250mm internal sink dimensions.
- Popular in the Kitchen and Laundry.
- Hardwearing 304 grade Stainless Steel (ISO9001:2000).
- Purpose built kitchen sinks for domestic & commercial application.
- Minimum 18% Chromium and 8% Nickle.
- Matte/Satin with Hairline/Brushed Finish to disguise scratching.
- Bent, welded, grinded, polished and packed by hand.
- Suitable for under-mount, top-mount and flush-mount.
- X-Shaped Fall Design to Central waste.
- Symmetrical sink tub allows for reversible installation flexibility.
- Perfect as a kitchen sink or laundry trough.
- 90mm Strainer Waste and Plug included for each drain.
- Noise reducing sound absorbing pads to all external faces and base.
- Exterior coating to prevent condensation.
- Fit for Australian Standards and UPC certified.
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
- 25-years warranty.
Brushed Stainless Steel in Matte Hairline Texture Finish
Single Bowl Sink
Undermount, Topmount & Flushmount
R10 Slightly Rounded Corners
16 gauge / 1.5mm Thick Stainless Steel
Capacity in Litres
Internal Cubic Size
510 x 450 mm (Including Lip)
460 x 400 mm (Excluding Lip)
Yes, to all sides and base
1 included w/ plug
X shape fall to Centre Waste
Strainer Waste Size
25 Years Structural Warranty
580 x 520 x 320mm
Buildmat is offering Free Shipping Australia Wide on kitchen sinks.
Buildmat offers free shipping for all orders over $100.
All our orders are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse and are shipped next business day.
Shipping time estimates are listed below. if you're really worried about delivery times feel free to call us and we can give you a more accurate estimate and also let you know who our courier for your area is.
interstate regional areas
The thickness of kitchen sinks plays an important part to the quality and durability. The thicker the steel used to make it means you get more sink.
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together instead of a machine just pressing on a sheet of metal.
It means that the each corner is carefully crafted and that each wall of the sink is a true 1.5mm thick stainless steel instead of a sheet of metal being stretched by a large machine press into shape.
Buildmat is the winner of the international Product Design Award in the 2020 Architecture Masterprize.
At Buildmat we are constantly updating and improving our product range and designs and it has shown this year by winning a product design award in the kitchen category of a global competition.
Modern Design and
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together
Brushed Stainless Steel
Internal Corner Radius
510 x 450 mm
460 x 400 mm
1.5mm / 16 gauge steel
Buildmat Superior Quality
What other brands consider high quality hand made
High quality pressed or cheap handmade
Great product great price. Fast deliver.
Looks great. Feels like quality. Very pleased 😄
The Penny 510x450 sink is the perfect size for the laundry. Its not yet installed because of covid delays with the benchtop. Vg quality and vg value. I'm v happy with it.
The sink is better than I expected. Definitely, I ll recommend my friends to buy products from Buildmat again!