The Carter Colander is often preferred because of the sleek stainless steel look.
- Purpose-built kitchen sinks for domestic and commercial application
- Our sink accessories are designed and distributed by BuildMat.
- Suitable for under-mount, over-mount and flush-mount.
- Symmetrical design made to suit 450mm sink
- Perfect for small kitchens to drip dry dishes into sink, not your benchtop!
- Perfect for preparation area to hold food
- Anti-rust and corrosion properties.
- Satin-brushed steel finish to match sink
- Pure hardwearing 304 stainless steel
- Perfect accessories for kitchen sink or laundry trough.
- Fit for Australian Standards and UPC certified.
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
- Dishwasher Safe
- 3 years warranty.
|Suitable Bowl||Suitable for 450mm width sinks & all depths|
Buildmat offers free shipping for all orders over $100.
All our orders are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse and are shipped next business day.
Shipping time estimates are listed below. if you're really worried about delivery times feel free to call us and we can give you a more accurate estimate and also let you know who our courier for your area is.
interstate regional areas
Same excellent quality as the sink I also bought from Buildmat, and fits perfectly as a draining tray.
All the Buildmat products seem to be well made, and this colander is no exception. Their customer service is also excellent too.
My only gripe is that water does not drain effectively from the base of the colander. It is too flat with not enough drain holes. Needs either more drain holes or (preferably) to be pressed with a low point in the centre (like a sink) to discourage water from pooling.
I have not unwrapped it yet, thank you
We bought the colander to go with our large sink also from Buildmat to go in the newly renovated Laundry. The colander is very handy addition, we are very happy with both products. I recommend highly Buildmat products they are very well made and a beautiful addition to our newly renovated Laundry.
We use this to wash veggies and drip dry over the sink and it has been so easy. Such a nice addition to our new sink.