Matching Gunmetal Bottom Grid and Gunmetal Strainer Included
- Large commercial size single bowl to fit all your pots and pans.
- 550 x 400 x 250mm internal sink dimensions.
- Smooth R20 rolled edges for a sleek look and easy clean.
- 1.5mm thick (16 gauge) steel for increased durability.
- 0.055m3 internal cubic size
- Providing 55-litre capacity.
- Hardwearing 304 grade Stainless Steel (ISO9001:2000).
- Purpose built kitchen sinks for a domestic & commercial application.
- Minimum 18% Chromium and 8% Nickle for anti-rust & corrosion.
- Matte/Satin with Hairline/Brushed Finish to disguise scratching.
- Bent, welded, grinded, polished and packed by hand.
- Suitable for under-mount, over-mount and flush-mount.
- X-Shaped Fall Design to Central waste.
- Symmetrical sink tub allows for reversible installation flexibility.
- Perfect as a kitchen sink or laundry trough.
- 90mm Strainer Waste and Plug included for each drain.
- Noise reducing sound absorbing pads to allÂ external faces and base.
- Exterior coating to prevent condensation.
- Fit for Australian Standards and UPC certified.
- Protected during transport with polystyrene, plastic and woven cloth.
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
- 25 years warranty.
Brushed Gunmetal PVD
Single Bowl Sink
Undermount, Topmount & Flushmount
R10 Slightly Rounded Corners
16 gauge / 1.5mm Thick Stainless Steel
Capacity in Litres
Internal Cubic Size
600 x 450 mm (Including Lip)
550 x 400 mm (Excluding Lip)
Yes, to all sides and base
1 included w/ plug
X shape fall to Centre Waste
Strainer Waste Size
25 Years Structural Warranty
670 x 520 x 320 mm
Buildmat is offering Free Shipping Australia Wide on kitchen sinks.
Buildmat offers free shipping for all orders over $100.
All our orders are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse and are shipped next business day.
Shipping time estimates are listed below. if you're really worried about delivery times feel free to call us and we can give you a more accurate estimate and also let you know who our courier for your area is.
interstate regional areas
The thickness of kitchen sinks plays an important part to the quality and durability. The thicker the steel used to make it means you get more sink.
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together instead of a machine just pressing on a sheet of metal.
It means that the each corner is carefully crafted and that each wall of the sink is a true 1.5mm thick stainless steel instead of a sheet of metal being stretched by a large machine press into shape.
Buildmat is the winner of the international Product Design Award in the 2020 Architecture Masterprize.
At Buildmat we are constantly updating and improving our product range and designs and it has shown this year by winning a product design award in the kitchen category of a global competition.
Modern Design and
Our Precision Handmade sinks means that there are people actually welding the sink together
Brushed Gunmetal PVD
Internal Corner Radius
600 x 450 mm
550 x 400 mm
1.5mm / 16 gauge steel
Buildmat Superior Quality
What other brands consider high quality hand made
High quality pressed or cheap handmade