Bianco RS5-B42AMPC20 RainsaverMK5 Submersible Pump Package
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control, plug and play
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has built-in check valve and auto restart.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller. Mechanical shaft seal.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload
- 83LT/min Flow rate
- 800W Power
- 30m Head
RainsaverMK4E General Specifications:
- Controls pumps to a maximum 1.5 hp, 1.1 kW 240V.
- Maximum water temperature (mains + pump): 400 C.
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 100 litres per minute.
- Maximum recommended pump pressure: 800 kPa.
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure: 800 kPa.
The RainsaverMK4E supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RainsaverMK4E as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump* failure). *Should there be a pump failure, mains back up is achieved by turning the RainsaverMK4E off at the power point. The low voltage float switch supplied prevents the pump from running dry and allows automatic switch over to mains supply should the rain water level in the tank be too low.
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
- Rainsaver MK4E Changeover Device.
- 2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
- Designed to operate with pumps up to 800kPa.
- 100L/m flow.
- 12V Low voltage Float.
- WaterMark approved for connection to all town water supplies.
- Aesthetically designed and requires no weatherproofing.
- For self-controlled pumps up to 1.5hp, 1.1kW, 240V.
For an Operation Installation Manual on RS4e, please click here.
- Bianco JH8003PMPC20 submersible pressure system pump with auto-restart pump controller
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK4E automatic Rainwater / Mains Changeover Device
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK4E to operate with mains pressure up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Suits pump flows to 100 litres per minute
- Incorporates a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to town water supplies. Safe against waterborne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- Australian owned and designed
- The pump regulates flow and pressure and protects itself against voltage fluctuations and loss of water
- Flow: 83LT/min
- Head: 30m
- Watts: 800W
- Horse Power: 101 HP
- Rated Voltage: 240V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power output: 800W
- Current: 4.0 amps
- Capacitor: 16 uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor type: Asyncronous, TEFC
- Motor protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Power cable length: 10 m
- Net weight: 5.3 kg
|Product Type||Rain Harvesting Kit and Submersible Drainage Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 LT/min|
|Flow Rate (Lt/min)||80 Lt/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.8 kW|
|Head Range Category||a. 0 – 39 m|
|Head (max)||30 m|
|Port Size Inlet||3/4" Rainsaver|
|Port Size Outlet||3/4" Rainsaver|
|Pack Weight||18.50 KG|