Bianco RS4E-B42AMPCXBP RainsaverMK5 Submersible Builders Package
The pump is a submersible pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. The submersible pump is mounted inside the rain water tank for silent operation. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control, plug and play Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows.
- Automatic electronic control has built-in check valve and auto restart.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller. Mechanical shaft seal.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload
- 83mm elevated suction with algae proof slotted strainer
- 105LT/min Flow
- 550W (Watts)
- 32m Head
- Rated Voltage: 240V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power output: 550W
- Current: 4.0 amps
- Capacitor: 20 uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor type: Asyncronous, TEFC
- Motor protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Power cable length: 10 m
- Net weight: 12 kg
- Maximum water temperature (mains + pump): 40°C
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 120 l/m
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure or pump pressure: 1000 kPa
- 2 year Rainsaver MK5 warranty, see installation and operating manual for details
- WaterMark approved components AS/NZS 4020 Approved for Drinking Water
The RAINSAVERMK5 supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RAINSAVERMK5 as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power failure.
- Bianco B42AMPC2 submersible pressure system pump with auto-restart pump controller
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK5 automatic Rainwater / Mains Changeover Device
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK5 to operate with mains pressure up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Suits pump flows to 100 litres per minute
- Incorporates a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to town water supplies. Safe against waterborne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- Australian owned and designed
- The pump regulates flow and pressure and protects itself against voltage fluctuations and loss of water
- The Bianco RAINSAVERMK5 can operate without power and can be located any distance from the pump, and even inside the rain water tank
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
- Rainsaver MK4E Changeover Device.
- 2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
- Designed to operate with pumps up to 800kPa.
- 100L/m flow.
- 12V Low voltage Float.
- WaterMark approved for connection to all town water supplies.
- Aesthetically designed and requires no weather proofing.
- For self controlled pumps up to 1.5hp, 1.1kW, 240V.
For an Operation Installation Manual on RS4e, please click here.