Bianco MK6-BHM5-6MPCX Horizontal Rainsaver Multistage Pump
The pump is a horizontal multistage pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has auto restart and in-built check valve.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Stainless Steel barrel union
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Flows to 105 l/m
- Heads to 56m
- Rated voltage: 240V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated output: 1300W
- Horse Power: 1.7HP
- Flow Rate: 105L/m
- Taps: 10 taps
- Current: 8.7 amps
- Capacitor: 40uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor Type: Asynchronous, TEFC
- Motor Protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Power cable length: 1.2 m H07RNF
- Gross weight: 20 kg
- Pump Dimensions: 446L x 178W x 385mmH
- Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 2-50 °C
- Materials: Pump body, Diffuser, Impeller: Stainless Steel Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/Nitrile o rings: Nitrile
- Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Pipe connections suction/discharge: 1.25 ” BSP F / 1″ BSP M
- 2 Year Bianco Pumpz Warranty
The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Operation: The RAINSAVERMK6 supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RAINSAVERMK6 as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump failure.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24-hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against waterborne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
Rainsaver MK6 General Specifications:
- Maximum water temperature (mains + pump): 40°C
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 120 l/m
- Maximum recommended pump pressure: 1000 kPa
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure: 1000 kPa
- No need for float switch.
- 2-year Rainsaver MK6 warranty, see installation and operating manual for details
- WaterMark Level 1 Certification to
- ATS5200.477:2006, License No. 23022
For an Operation Installation Manual on MK6, please click here.