Bianco iFERRO110HM Self Priming Cast Iron Jet Pressure Pump – iCON Powered
Motor / power: 1100W
Max Flow Rate: 80lt/min
Taps: 7 taps
Warranty on pump: 2 Year
Body: Cast Iron & Technopolymer
(Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance.)
- Starts and stops the pump automatically when the tap is open or closed. This means the operator does not need to turn off the pump after use.
- Maintains a constant pressure during operation resulting in a reliable water supply when required
- Automatically stops the pump in the situation of no flow (due to inlet pump blockage) and will automatically resume normal operation once the blockage is removed
- Automatically restarts normal operation in the event of power being cut off to the control. This gives the homeowner peace of mind that the unit will continue to operate even if they are away on holidays
- Controller is able to keep the pump running at flows as low as 0.5L/min to maintain water supply
- Plug and play leads (IEC type) installed on the controller so that a licensed electrician is not required to replace the controller if required
- Change between Mode 1 (Change Cut In pressure only) and Mode 2 (Change Cut In and cut out) via a single button push.
- Real-time indication of system pressure displayed so a separate inline pressure gauge is not required
- Special non-return valve to avoid water surging.
The new iPRESS controller combines the advantages of both a standard pressure switch and a typical electronic automatic restart controller
The BIA-iPRESS is a device used to control electric 240V pumps of 2.2kW or less. The controller monitors both the pressure and the flow and controls the operation of the pump automatically. Because of its design, there is no need for a separate pressure (expansion) tank, nor is there any need to adjust start and stop pressures as per traditional pressure switches.
The unit will protect the pump should the water supply entering the pump is stopped (either due to blockage in the pipe or tank running dry) and will automatically restart normal operation once water is restored.
Controller comes with a fully adjustable cut in (start) pressure of between 0.5-6.0 bar and a cut out (stop) pressure of between 0.8-9.8 bar. The iPRESS has the ability to operate as either a standard auto restart pressure controller (start pressure to be set) or an automatic restart loss of prime pressure switch (start and stop pressure to be set)