Plant Walls Statistics
- Perfect size 50x50mm panels; conveniently sized to cover large and small areas.
- Different shades of green to give a natural look (with subtle hints of colour)
- Low maintenance greenery to give your project a natural feel
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor settings
- Child and pet friendly
- UV Treated
- No watering required/Weather Resistant
- Easy interlocking system, no tradesman or landscapers required (DIY)
- Nail, screw or staple to any surface (alternate methods available)
- Pesticide free
- Can me mounted to any surface
- Lightweight system, easy to manoeuvre
Suggestions of areas to be used:
- Garden walls
- Alfresco areas
- Shopping centres
- Children’s Playgrounds
- Indoor/outdoor feature walls
- Ceiling mounted feature wall (fern hedge recommended)???
Why Buildmat Plant Walls?
Buildmat’s Artificial Plant Walls provide an easy way to turn any dull area into an energetic and lively environment both indoors and outdoors, commercial or at home, at an affordable price with a high level of quality!
Why switch to artificial?
Landscaping and garden designing has become a trend and hobby for a lot of Australians, we’ve always enjoyed the outdoors and having an immaculate garden. The downside of showing off your garden when you have visitors is that you constantly need to maintain it. With everyone’s busy Lifestyle and Australia’s diverse weather, Artificial Plants have become a trend from its low maintenance but still vibrant and exciting look.
Artificial plant walls provide the best of both worlds, they are a very versatile product that will withstand the daily abuse of Australia’s inconsistent climate. The low maintenance plant walls have a long life expectancy, with reduced maintenance; this saves time and money in the long term in comparison to real plants.
What are the advantages of fake plants compared to real plants?
This adaptable product is not locked into a specific location, the plant walls can be taken down and reapplied in different settings. They can even be used as a portable backdrop for events (not self-standing; must be mounted to a backing). Alongside a more functional use, they are also less prone to additional costs that a real-life plant would encounter (such as water, soil, time/cost on maintenance etc) however they still provide an aesthetically pleasing lively scenery. All the same benefits with less hassle, what’s not to love!
How are they maintained?
The plant walls are very easy to maintain. If your plant walls are outdoors, simply hose them down with water, and let them dry, and they will be as good as new. If they are indoors, get a damp cloth and wipe down the dust to revive the greenery.
Will the plant walls fade?
Our quality plant walls have been UV rated; we are so sure that it won’t fade that we offer a five-year guarantee on fading. It is suggested not to put direct sunlight; they will stay stronger for longer, and not fade or become brittle.