Ideal for most swimming pools designs including:
• Lap pools
• Concrete and tile pools
• Fibreglass pools
• Swim Jet installation
• In-floor cleaning systems
For swimming pools using in-floor cleaning systems, the PowerMaster 350 and PowerMaster 450 provide the pressure and flow to ensure you system works perfectly when you need it.
Reliable – Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and U.V. materials for long and reliable working life.
- Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows
- Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
- Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating
Long Lasting – High performance silicon carbide Viton mechanical seal for long life in salt and fresh pool water.
Performance – Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance
Convenient – Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal and cleaning.
- Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning and rapid priming
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models