Operation: The ASC T2M supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the ASC T2M as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump failure.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
- Non Return valve, which means should you have a pump issue you can make repairs without losing water .
- Barrel Union fitting , making it easier to connect and reconnect
- All Brass components , which means longevity. It will survive all conditions.
- The ASC T2M comes with a lifetime warranty
ASC T2M General Specifications:
- Maximum water temperature (mains + pump): 40°C
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 120 l/m
- Maximum recommended pump pressure: 1000 kPa
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure: 1000 kPa
- No need for float switch
- WaterMark Level 1 Certification to
This device needs an automatic restart controller with a 2.2 bar cut-in to operate. If you are unsure if your pump has this feature, please contact our friendly staff, and we can assist you.
|Product Type||Tank to Mains Changeover device|
|Port Size Inlet||1/2"|
|Port Size Outlet||1/2"|